Catton is a long length cowhide leather glove that is built for winter riding traditionally but with the use of Outlast’s temperature regulating lining allows you to ride through a wide range of climates through the year.
Not only is Catton made from cowhide leather with Outlast, Catton also uses an Hipora waterproof/breathable membrane, has a reflective element and underlayed knuckle protection.
The style of the glove is also to be admired with stunning cross stitch detail to the back of the wrist as well as detail into the palm, which complements our Heritage garments perfectly.
- Cowhide leather outer 0.8mm
- Hipora® waterproof and breathable membrane
- Outlast® temperature regulating fleece lining
- Knuckle impact protector
- Velcro wrist adjustment and closure
- Pre-curved ergonomic fit
- Reflective elements for improved visibility
- Stretch to rear of the hand for improved comfort and flexibility
- Long length gauntlet cuff with filled cross stitch panel details
- Subtle contrast thread detailing
Colours: Black, Brown, Sand